Share Your Fantasy...

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
I have already had one fantasy where my wife was naked and fucked from behind while giving another man a blow job to completion but the one I would like is for me to kept naked day for a week and used by another man or men for what ever they wanted

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
my biggest dream is simply to make my master truly and entirely happy by being the perfect fucktoy for him. fulfilling all his wishes, needs and kinks like a good slave should... and to see the delight in his eyes when i finally reach that!

They will be a lucky master indeed. All slaves should aspire to be as you plan to

Stripperman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
Canada
My fantasy

Tied naked to a bed, hand and foot, blindfolded. She uses my mouth for her pleasure making me lick and suck whatever she wants. Then she fuck me and I fill her pussy with cum. She then sits on my face and makes me clean her up with my mouth.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
you are wunderbar!

my biggest dream is simply to make my master truly and entirely happy by being the perfect fucktoy for him. fulfilling all his wishes, needs and kinks like a good slave should... and to see the delight in his eyes when i finally reach that!

you are wunderbar!

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
One of my fantasies is that I get kidnapped by a couple. The woman is dominant. I must obey her, and do everything she says. She wants to see me get raped by her husband and a group of men. In my fantasy I then get raped by a group of men while she watches and laughs.

I have another fantasy... a deep dark secret fantasy that I dont want to be known. I'm too ashamed. I did however type it in a notepad file on my computer, just because it feels good to express it in words.

*some fantasies were meant to stay a fantasy* ;)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think my most powerful fantasy was to get back in time and meet myself. And practice all my bdsm ideas over me and eventually rape each other or do anything we could think of:). This is one fantasy I have for years. Even I am really straight and I don't wish to play with a male, even myself :). The fact was I was always looking for a girl to have the same dark desires as myself and always wanted to find someone just to think the same I do, not a complementary soul, someone to offer what you're missing etc (found one) but someone as identical as possible to me.

Last edited:

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well. I have a few. I'd like to have sex in a ferris wheel. I'd like to have a female slave and I'd have her been fucked by friends while I hold her with a leash. And I'd like to be guy for a eriod of time and fucked tons of girls.

Reactions: liefsub

mewzoey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2013
ummm well one of my most common and embarrassing fantasies is being a pet to one or two people and having to call them daddy or mommy ahhh or they call each other my mommy and daddy because it's my fantasy so i'm probably gagged oops

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
ummm well one of my most common and embarrassing fantasies is being a pet to one or two people and having to call them daddy or mommy ahhh or they call each other my mommy and daddy because it's my fantasy so i'm probably gagged oops

That is a common fantasy. My wife even plays that. She likes to call me daddy and have me call her daddy's little girl. I am proud that she is starting to try mor submissive things.

I hope you are able to live that fantasy as it is the easiest one to fulfill

mewzoey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2013
That is a common fantasy. My wife even plays that. She likes to call me daddy and have me call her daddy's little girl. I am proud that she is starting to try mor submissive things.

I hope you are able to live that fantasy as it is the easiest one to fulfill

aw well thank you! i hope so too, i guess it just feels kind of embarrassing so it feels un-doable. but i definitely wouldn't complain if it did happen :p

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
aw well thank you! i hope so too, i guess it just feels kind of embarrassing so it feels un-doable. but i definitely wouldn't complain if it did happen :p

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. If I was fortunate enough to have you as my face to face slave, I would have you refer to my wife as mommy and me as daddy. I admit I get a thrill out of it, but I mostly would be doing it to help fulfill a fantasy.

After all it is the duty of a master to help realize their slaves fantasies. At least that is what I believe.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
One of my fantasies is that I get kidnapped by a couple. The woman is dominant. I must obey her, and do everything she says. She wants to see me get raped by her husband and a group of men. In my fantasy I then get raped by a group of men while she watches and laughs.

I have another fantasy... a deep dark secret fantasy that I dont want to be known. I'm too ashamed. I did however type it in a notepad file on my computer, just because it feels good to express it in words.

*some fantasies were meant to stay a fantasy* ;)

Further to my last, I've plucked up the courage to show my hidden fantasy here. I hope you like it. But I hope it never happens!!!!

Something I fantasize about, but that doesnt mean I really want it to happen. If this did happen, I would probably regret it, and be sorry that it did.

If someone were to get a hold of my private nude pics, and personal info (name, address, date of birth, phone number) and use this against me, to blackmail me. They would get this on their own, by finding it on my computer most likely. I would not give anything up voluntarily of course. Use it to have their way with me. Use me as their bitch, sextoy, order me to do whatever they want, whenever they want. Order me to make more pics for them to post online, to humiliate me with, etc. And they might even post my pics somewhere online, including my face pics to go along with my humiliating nude pics (but not with any info) so anybody and everybody can see and laugh at, just to humiliate me. Of course I wouldnt get the password to whereever they are posted, so I cant delete them. And they might make a facebook for me, and again not tell me the password. Upload all my pics, nude and face pics, and some general info maybe, but not my address. Everything would be public of course, no private albums, so everybody can see. And no matter how much I complained and begged and whined and bitch and threaten, they would not delete anything or take it down. They wouldnt care, they would just laugh and say 'you deserve it'.
They would also control my computer via teamviewer. Lock me out of my teamviewer with their own password, make themself admin on my computer, and change my account to standard user. They would post my teamviewer ID and password all over so they get more people to come on my computer to laugh at me, to humiliate me, and fuck with me, and I cant do anything about it because I cant shut teamviewer down or uninstall it.
They might also use my own yahoo group against me. Since I created my own yahoo group called 'teamviewer_sluts' which I am the owner of, and have total control of it, and since maybe a slave like me doesnt deserve to have control of anything, they might decide to go in my group while on my computer, and using my yahoo account (since it's always logged on) they might find themself in the members list, click on their name, and then click to make themself owner of my group, and then they would log in on their own computer, go into the group using their yahoo account, and remove my ownership, leaving me a regular standard member, just as low as the rest of the members, me not having any more control of my own group. They would probably post my pics on my own group then, telling everybody that its me in those pics, the 'former' owner of that group, and that I got kicked from ownership of my own yahoo group because I dont deserve to have control.

They might decide to lock my penis up in my CB6000s chastity device, and make me drip hot candle wax into the keyhole of the lock, fill it up entirely with wax, so it hardens, then making it impossible for me to use the key to unlock myself. This way I would never be able to masturbate again. And of course they would put a lot of focus on humiliating my tiny penis, and the fact that I am impotent, that I cant get an erection, cant have sex, cant please women, that I am a useless, worthless man. That I shouldnt have any penis at all, or any balls. That I should be a woman instead, and only please and service men with my 2 holes (mouth and ass). That is all I am good for.

Again, this is all fantasy. It turns me on, gets me excited, but of course does not give me an erection, since my tiny dick cant get hard. Fantasy doesnt mean it should happen. Some fantasies were meant to stay a fantasy.

So there you are, hope you like it, I feel very humiliated now. Since writing this I have lost control of my yahoo group and am now locked out of it. Silly me I hope it ends there.

mewzoey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2013
There is nothing to be embarrassed about. If I was fortunate enough to have you as my face to face slave, I would have you refer to my wife as mommy and me as daddy. I admit I get a thrill out of it, but I mostly would be doing it to help fulfill a fantasy.

After all it is the duty of a master to help realize their slaves fantasies. At least that is what I believe.

well i hope i find someone like you guys then! :)

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
OMG :eek: WTF :mad: I did not post that. Someone else must've got a hold of my file on my computer and logged in my account and posted my secret fantasy here. I didn't want that posted here. Please ignore it, don't read it. It is a fantasy and I dont want it to happen. Like the person said who did this... I have lost ownership of my yahoo group, thats right. And yes indeed, I do hope it ends there. That is already enough that has been done of this fantasy. I dont want anything else to happen. So I hope I dont get blackmailed. Please disregard my secret fantasy. And whoever posted this here, better not post it on getdare too.

Last edited:

demonseed1986

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2013
dirty slave

I want to have a female slave that i can tie up and tease denying orgasms making her promise to do more and more degrading things. All the while playing with her nipples and clit. I would then have her do those degrading things in order to cum. Things like go in public with things in her ass not being allowed to change panties for a week and masturbate in them, or put hot sauce on a Brillo pad in her nylons with no panties and go for a jog. With stiff punishments for cumming. Lastly anytime she did cum she did cum she would have to clean with her mouth whatever made her cum (ie fingers dildo cock) My single greatest desire

Seven7Dust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 1, 2009
I want me and my girl to be dominated by another woman. She would instruct all kinds of things, including having me use a strap on on my face to fuck my girl, then make her suck it. I'd be forced to cum a bunch of times in a row, with ruined orgasms and constantly being made to fuck as punishment to my woman.

I would like the Dom to subscribe to the idea that being made to cum at the beginning of a session would make all the ball whipping, pegging, candle wax, nipple clips, shock collars, and all the other toys that much harder to endure.

In the end my girl and I would be whipped shocked humiliated, eating ass licking pussy and cleaning up messes like piss and cum off each other and the floor.

Her boundaries end around being handcuffed and lightly spanked though so I don't see it all happening.

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
Simplicity is key.

A beautiful Hispanic or Irish girl to tie me down and split my skin with a blade, lapping up the blood, while giving me the roughest sex of my life. Torturing me by slowly easing off and sinking her teeth into me. Sitting on my face and riding my lips until I am drenched in her sweet squirt. Taking complete advantage of me while I desperately try to break the binds to have my way with her. Growling my deep guttural groan of animalistic desire while she giggles and plays knowing I can't get to her. Softly running her nails over my scars just to tease me and make me fight harder to break free.

Featured Threads

New Personals