Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
I completed my humiliating shopping today. I bought:

Bra - 38b
Knickers - 16
Dress - 16
Cucumber
Lube

Buying the clothing is humiliating for me, as i suspect most women would know that they're in my size, but it could theoretically be for a wife/gf. I like to throw the cucumber and lube into the purchase as it makes it much more obvious that I'm kinky. I like to think the cashier will imagine me dressing up in the clothes before putting the lubed cucumber up my ass.

I always try to choose a young attractive female cashier but that didn't quite work out for me today. I selected a till with a very pretty blonde girl in her early 20's but at the customer before me they swapped shifts. Fortunately I still had a woman serve me, but she was probably in her 30's and not so attractive.

The elderly man who joined the queue behind me definitely spotted my purchase as Toni (the cashier) put my dress, bra and panties through first leaving just the cucumber and lube on the conveyor belt. I think the lady behind him also noticed as she gave me a dirty look when she walked past me in the car park.

I bought a lovely lingerie set which is pink/peach and a nice dress. I'll be taking photos and posting them in my album tomorrow.

Featured Threads

New Personals