Shower date for girls

Domguy6341

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
This is the dare that me and my sub came up with

You need a group of atleast 3 girls for this, set chairs in your bathroom and take shower curtain off of the shower, each of the girls must choose if they will be in the audience nude or clothed, nude will give you 20 points, clothed until your turn will get you 5,

Points will equal spankings, at any time during a girls shower a audience member may tell the showerer to stop and what they will spank, pussy or ass, if pussy the girl turns twords the audience and spreads legs 2.5 feet apart at the feet, and puts hands on head, the girl must then choose which audience member to look in the eye, and maintain eye contact so the spammer can do her work without interruption.

POINTS ARE FOR YOU TO SPEND ON OTHERS

If ass the girl turns away and puts hands flat on wall, and bends until calves are flat against outside wall, the spanker may then do the deed

Each pussy slapping costs the spammer 2 points, each ass is 1 point, but one point is a spank on each cheek

The implements are
Hand: points as stated above
Wood spoon: 4 points for pussy, 2points for stroke on each cheek
Thin cutting board: 3for pussy, 5points for a stroke on each cheek

Feel free to comment a system for guys if you are into that, or a modification to include bathing suits for the girls

You may also Kik me if you have questions, comments, concerns or just want to talk to me or my sub: my Kik: domguy6341. Hers: onepiecelover12

Featured Threads

New Personals