SirThomas slave academy

hannobud

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2016
Hello to all the slaves, after finishing the autumn-winter session of the academy, the spring-summer session begins. Anyone who wants to enroll can do it, the important thing is to be motivated and participate in the life of the class.
This academy will be opened for everyone, so also for people who are just interested and never really tried anything related to BDSM or have minimum experience, but eager to explore this world of obedience and submission, as for people already experienced but eager to improve and discover new things. I skilled master in any form of BDSM, aware of the role, very cerebral, lover of all aspects of the relationship M/s.The life of the academy, as is the case in any good school, consists of lessons, tasks, sessions
If you are interested in joining my academy, link:

https://join.skype.com/hz2vnB1Uq9mj

When you are added to the group, you must introduce yourself with name, age, country, experience level between beginner, intermediate and expert, a photo even without a face and your limits.
Sure of many new students, I'll wait for you soon

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So it’s sort of odd that you list no specifics about your own level of experience or ability here. The only thing you say about yourself is “I skilled master in any form of bdsm......” That is very vague for someone claiming to be “training” people. It really comes off as someone seeking a play session under the guise of training. It even specifies “training” will consist of tasking and sessions. Your profile is empty and one of your prior posts shows you as slave seeking out Dom types.
Anyways I’m not saying you’re not legit but this all is some excellent word smithing with little actual tangible content of proof of ability. You might get better results with specifics and references.

Reactions: milly

Featured Threads

New Personals