Sissy twin, dating registration, g-spot training, real life.

ryan22nd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2010
Firstly i was told that i must ask my wife to fuck me in the ass. I did this with quite some significant trepidation, especially that she might think i was gay.

I finally gathered myself and asked her. She loved it, and wants to do it again, and is likely to form part of my ongoing training.
I also am required to pleasure her orally every morning. Blow jobs are not allowed for a week following a failure last week. I find this difficult to refuse but have stayed loyal to Mistress command.

Last week my wife was on her period and im not allowed to cum other than sex normally. Mistress found out about this and teased me by setting me tasks such as fucking myself in the ass and allowing me to cum, which i had to refuse for my marriage sake.
I cannot get away with it as my sexual performance will be diminished and obvious.
Mistress laughed and claimed that i shouldnt forget that she had given me permission... it may not happen again for a long while. I have effectively been in chastity for this period.

My first release was following having my ass fucked by my wife.

For my daily panty tasks i must drive to a rest room and photograph myself in bra and panties. I nearly got cuaght this week when someone used the cubicle next to mine and the separator was worrying low. I was wearing a satin green bra and thong. I also had my finger in my sissy hole doing some g-spot training. Pictures coming to my album soon.

I have been required to register on some dating sites in a search for a guy who wants a sissy.
This may very far eventually. If anyone is interested and in the UK my Mistress would like you to get in contact.

I had suggested to Mistress that a sissy twin might be exciting. Mistress told me to create a advert and send it to her to review. I did.

It later turned out she did not want to do this, as i alone take up too much of her time.
The point of this was then to get me frustrated, and remind me who is in charge.

I really love the idea of me and another sissy, dressed identically the same, same lingerie, same dress, same restrainsts, same plugs and chastity, same wigs and make up. And meeting in person for real life training.

Last night came an opportunity when Mistress was chating to her 'real' man.
I was told that in the future if she was busy with her man, i must immediately secure my chastity and wait silently in the corner until summoned.

Please feel free to comment

Featured Threads

New Personals