Slave looking for a female mistress

slave.doggy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2018
Hey i am 25 years ild slave looking for a female mistress to dominate me for lifetime
I have 1-2 limits and ready to go for 0 limit slave

pm me to know my skype and kik

mistressroselin32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2021
hello
Hey i am 25 years ild slave looking for a female mistress to dominate me for lifetime
I have 1-2 limits and ready to go for 0 limit slave

pm me to know my skype and kik
hi
hope you're good ? My name is mistress Roseline, i want to offer you a great opportunity to exploit and explored whatever you have in Fetish BDSM lifestyle, You can be train either online internet or We can personally meet in person, if you are ready for this, you can reply me back here or message me back on my email address,, mistressroseline32@gmail .com

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hello

hi
hope you're good ? My name is mistress Roseline, i want to offer you a great opportunity to exploit and explored whatever you have in Fetish BDSM lifestyle, You can be train either online internet or We can personally meet in person, if you are ready for this, you can reply me back here or message me back on my email address,, mistressroseline32@gmail .com
Bwahahaha come on. You couldn’t even match up your profile and your post. You claim to be female mistress here but your profile is listed as sub. Plus the whole bad grammar and gmail account. This is definitely sketchy. Anyone interested should definitely vet this person fully before investing any time into it.
Also the word choice “exploit” almost screams scam.

Featured Threads

New Personals