Slave seeks Mistress to serve

Nightmaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2016
Hello!

First off, thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope that I can serve you well and that you like what you read. I appreciate your time.

-About me
I am a 21 guy looking for a mistress. I'm not looking for a master so don't waste your time. I enjoy hanging out with friends, biking, and being outside.

-My Likes/Dislikess
I really like edging, humiliation, denial, and bdsm. I am not super experienced with anal but I want to get more into it. (see "my toys" section.) I dislike pain (spanking, cbt, etc.) but I am willing to do it as you see fit. Piss play is also a dislike.

-My Limits
My limits mostly include nothing too extreme, nothing too public, no scat, and I think I am going to stick with just chat for now. (I am willing to send picts.) Skype/video may be an option later on but as of right now, probably not.

-My Toys
Until now, I haven't owned any toys. I decided to change that. I haven't done a whole lot with anal so I wanted to make sure to order some toys accordingly. I ordered a chastity belt and an anal training set online. It should be coming by the middle of this week. Part of being my mistress will be to break me into my new toys. You will be in charge of when I am locked up or when I am free.

-Experience
I have had a couple of mistresses in the best but it has been a little while. I would like to share one of my favorite dares that I was asked to do. My mistress asked me to go to a nearby public restroom. She asked me to go into a stall and strip. After a couple of edges, she had me take my underwear and go over to the garbage and throw them away. I was so scared of being caught but it was a really exciting dare! I am willing to try new things and be a little adventurous.

-Availability
I do have a job during the day. I am available most evenings. I would prefer someone in the US but not necessarily required.

-Contact
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. You can send me a private message or send me a message on kik. My kik username is cnightmaze

Dislikes- piss

Limits- public, friends, family, extreme pain

Featured Threads

New Personals