Slave, sub punishment & training

bondageangel3579

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 20, 2015
hi

I want to be trained my Kik is bondageangel3579 I am stilla virgin have fun my limits are family and poop

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Have another opening for a female. You know you need training. Now kink is avaible.

Kinky_23

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2015
Looking to be a slave on KIk . I can't send live pics or videos no cam on my iPad .23 F and I will obey . My KIK username is carter_wilson_24

kt slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2015
enrollment

This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

I am m, 51, sub/slave/masochist. I fantasize of being gang banged by men. I hope to do all online training a Master or Mistress instructs me to do.

kt slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2015
slave training

I accept slave training.
I am m, 51, sub/slave/masochist.
A Master or Mistress or both, I hope I can please.

I fantasize of being used in constant gang bangs by men and now women.

rocksolid18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 16, 2015
I am an amateur slave in need of a master/mistress that will punish my little pathetic balls

HexGirlThorn10176

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 11, 2015
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

I wish to enroll

My Kik is terragirl101

MrMcKinnon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2015
If this thread is still valid, i would like to sign up as a Teacher.

Female students only(sorry fella's) and i would happily take on 1-2 students

Featured Threads

New Personals