Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelus_89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
I would like to offer up my services as Master/teacher, favored 2 (only female) students at a time. The ages of the students i want to teach are 18-32. Apply by PM'ing me and starting of by stating your reason i should teach you.

Iamspecz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2015
Male student looking for female teacher

im a 22 year old fit male looking to be controlled and taught by a female teacher over kik. Contact me on bunting92 if your interested in taking control of me. Have a few toys (gag, hood ect) and have lots of experience in person but not online. I'll behave and obey your every command

CptnK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2015
Male student for Mistress :)
Kik is boomboom1996

welshie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2015
i would like to be a student please. never done this b4 but willing to try anything and need guidence i'm 21 and female. would prefer a male teacher x

Jordankelvin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2015
slave

Male slave need training would like a mistress.. kik is jkelvin291 would like a live pic one time in the begining just to know who im talking to.. sorry just been fooled alot

SissyAlex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2015
Sissy Alex want to Play

Hello :)
I'm Alex, from Switzerland

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish 😊

I'm looking for a mistress that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, crossdressed , BDSM, Toiletslave, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover 😊

PS : Sorry for my bad english.. I speak french so my english is terrible ahah.

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning :)

My kik : snoukkkkk

fuqing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 29, 2014
I'm a male teacher. I would like to have a female student.

mrpropel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2014
20, Male sissy student looking for master or mistress to expose me.

kik - kushlover1337, skype - mrpropel

EndoStructure899

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2015
M 18 Student

Hi, i would like to apply as a Student, i am 18 M and my kik is ExoSkeleton31. I also have no limits and would love to explore:) , see you there!!!

dodsonc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2015
Sub student straight 20 Kik: dodsonc1216 , SC: christiandodson

clearinginthewood

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2015
professor

I'd like to be a professor, with female students. Pics and a longterm meaningful M/s relationship are a must

Katlux

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2015
I would like to be a student, 25, submissive male crossdressing sissy slave for master/mistress teacher

Strict Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 13, 2015
i would like to be a student please. never done this b4 but willing to try anything and need guidence i'm 21 and female. would prefer a male teacher x
Interesting.

Straight Dom offers assistance as teacher. Females preferred, if not enough I might consider toying and blackmail a worthless male, but these applications will end up in the bottom of My list of interest!!

PM information and why you apply as My student.

What your best asset and why??

Greetings
SM

Subboy12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 16, 2015
I would like to enroll as a student could I have a mistress and my kik is Griffink14 and my Skype is kalebmgriffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals