Slut College Student Needs Humiliation

horny_slutty_bitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
I'm a slutty college student up for any humiliation except for involving family. I want to be tortured and humiliated publicly and privately. Send me humiliations if I fail to do them I will be punished.

gd111

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2014
hi,

i am sure i can help with your request.

pm me and we shall talk business

Gd

soccerboi1996

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 24, 2014
I'm a slutty college student up for any humiliation except for involving family. I want to be tortured and humiliated publicly and privately. Send me humiliations if I fail to do them I will be punished.
lets go with the most basic of public humilitaions. put a vibrator in your pussy and dont wear any panties for an entire day while at school.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Coat a plunger handle with icy hot And/or toothpaste and stick it first up your pussy, then your ass as far as it will go, then if you're daring suck it clean ;)

unforgiven221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2014
Coat a plunger handle with icy hot And/or toothpaste and stick it first up your pussy, then your ass as far as it will go, then if you're daring suck it clean ;)

I forgot to include, doing this right before she goes to work, so she can feel it all through work.

Ganduman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 28, 2014
Dildo

Take a dildo ( or a cucumber or carrot) and put it deep in your assss... Wear it for the entire college day, and no panties. Preferably wear small skirt, so when you bend, one can see ur arse, cunt and dildo. Bend often.. PM me to report..:rolleyes:

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
If you want to be publicly humiliated, wearing a short skirt and panties take a walk to the post office, when there stand and orgasm getting your panties nice and wet then, in the middle of the post office, take off your panties, place them in a jiffy bag and post them to your master, you will also then spend the rest of the day with no panties on.

Enjoy!

Featured Threads

New Personals