Mr.Blue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2015
Slut Training

hot-women-shape-300x245.png

Want to be a slut? I've noticed a lot of girls on here want to be sluts and even call themselves sluts so I decided to start my very own "Slut Training". If you want a master that will treat you like the whore you are then you are in the right place. I will give you a specific routine that you will follow each week and you'll be a slut in no time! From wearing slutty clothes that I tell you to wear to doing the most slutty things I will make sure you reach your maximum potential as a slut. You will be degraded and controlled in every which way possible and at the end of the program you will be turned from a good little girl (if you were one) into a ruined slut. That is my promise. This training will turn you into a ditsy slut both mentally and physically..but you won't be any old slut..oh no..you will be Mr. Blue's little girl and your job will be to please me to no end.

A little about myself: Before I tell all you worthless, slutty girls how to apply let me introduce myself. I am Mr. Blue..I am 20 years old and I have a good amount of experience in telling sluts what to do with themselves. However, I have never done a "Slut Training" program where I focus exclusively on turning a good girl into a nasty whore so this is something new for me..should be a lot of fun playing with such a wannabe whore.

How to Apply: So you truly want to be controlled, ravaged, and taken advantage of by a ruthless master do you? Well, you need to be a girl that will trust me over time. The faster you trust me to turn you into a slut the faster I can make your transformation complete. This means once we get into a deep relationship we will Skype and you will be my little performer..entertaining me and ruining your inner "good girl" in the process. That is about all I require...your trust, cooperation, and willingness to be a slut. I will accept applications from women of all ages (18+) and any body type but I would prefer a slim girl around my same age. Nevertheless, I am always open to new things so feel free to apply! So how the heck do you apply? Well, just send me a private message on here. Follow the below format and answer all the questions to the best of your ability:

-Weight
-Breast Size
-Hair Color
-Eye Color
-Do you have a webcam? Are you willing to webcam once we develop a deep enough relationship?
-Are you ok with being one of two or three slut trainees? Or do you want to be the only one?
-Your most secret sexual fantasy?
-How badly do you want to be a slut? And will you follow my orders?
-Your favorite color
-A little about yourself

So that is everything you disgusting little whores...send an application and I'll get back to you when I can. In the end you are worthless and need to be controlled by a master like me who will own your mind, own your cunt, and own your soul until you are everything you always wanted to be...a dirty little SLUT!

Disclaimer: I will always respect your limits and I intend to respect your privacy. I will expect the same from my slut trainee. Also, much of this is roleplay so I do not intent to hurt you in any way.

New Personals