Sluttiest females out here only

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a experienced master looking for a full time female slut. ESPECIALLY slutty female subs that I can control completely.
Online only.
If your not prepared to be owned don’t reply ;)

message me on kick with the message ‘ready to be used master’ followed by your likes and limits.

Have fun sluts and hope to receive messages soon.
My kick is bensmith5788
So an "experienced master" at the ripe old age of 19 seems a far reach. I guess if one calls "experienced" only a year or so active then ok so be it that's new to me. A good quality in a Dom is attention to detail. Twice in your post you call it "kick" instead of Kik this shows as if little effort was put into the post. The approach of expecting a sub to respond to you with "ready to be used master" just further proves your level of inexperience. You expect one to address you as master when you haven't even discussed their likes and limits? Kudos for at least mentioning them but expecting a title before it is earned is not how things work. There are lots of good posts on here for reference and maybe find yourself a mentor and actually get that "experience" before seeking out a play partner. Also a tip when posting to actually get responses take some time and show people who you are, your likes, dislikes, limits, specific levels of experience, etc. You'll find way better results that way.

Featured Threads

New Personals