slutty sub needs some help

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
i’ve recently started some medication and it’s made my libido go crazy.
the issue is masturbating normally just isn’t enough and i don’t have anyone to fill me like i need.

any suggestions on how to make myself feel good? im so wet i’ll do a lot to feel better.

likes: temperature, humiliation, voyeurism (not in public) praise, degradation, pain (especially to nipples), deep penetration.
dislikes: piss, scat, blood or scarring.

i have two dildos, an external vibrator, nipple clamps, clit stimulator, 10m of rope and a remote control internal vibrator egg.

Reactions: PunisherH

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
i’ve recently started some medication and it’s made my libido go crazy.
the issue is masturbating normally just isn’t enough and i don’t have anyone to fill me like i need.

any suggestions on how to make myself feel good? im so wet i’ll do a lot to feel better.

likes: temperature, humiliation, voyeurism (not in public) praise, degradation, pain (especially to nipples), deep penetration.
dislikes: piss, scat, blood or scarring.

i have two dildos, an external vibrator, nipple clamps, clit stimulator, 10m of rope and a remote control internal vibrator egg.
First of what medication are u having? Second i'm a sadist i have some ideas how to make the most out of ur libido with pain and denying u, if u are intrested get back to me

Featured Threads

New Personals