Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
And maybe their realization later.
First we take a longer shower together. I really love your body and hope you will show me your physical shape on my exercise bike. I love to watch my boy exercising. It is also really warm in the exercise room so I hope you don't mind to sweat. I won't hide from you that your body sweating like river will make me extremely aroused and also I'll be proud of you for such hard exercise. My cock is hard like stone, I wish so much to press tightly to you because just being such close to you will probably make me cum. Yes but you deserve orgasm much more now, for such hard exercise so you lay down on mattresses covered with towels and I start to play with your cock and keep caressing your body. You must be in very good shape and as you getting close you sweat more and more. I know you didnt cum for 6 days so I try to make you feel like in heaven. Few times you almost reached orgasm so now i promise we will finish it but have onecondition. You will enjoy all feeling and will cum your load allover my face. Soon you start to moan really loud and i take your cock I'm my mouth. Boy, you must have it strong, you almost screaming and now your body starts shaking. Last touches of my tongue and you feel exoplosion of pleasure. 3 big spurts of cum covered my whole face, good boy. You relaxing, laying down and I feel how much I want you. I kiss you and whisper to you that I wish to press tightly to your body, enjoy you with all senses and you just caress my cock with your hand. I'd be curious to know how many gallons did you sweat out this afternoon because soon I'm all wet and now can even smell you, your personal scent after such intense sweating..... on few seconds I. Losing control and with your help change our positions that you're under me and finally I'm having super intense orgasm and 5 geysers of cum is flooding your body from throat till your belly.
Some boy would try something like this? I really need you so write me soon.

Patrik

Featured Threads

New Personals