Some boy 18-46 yo for hot gym sex fantasy

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
And many others. Of course it is up to us if we make some of them real .
I imagine I accidentally surprise you at time you just about to finish your hard training. Because it also was really warm in your exercise room so I can see you sweating really intense. Your undershirt and shirt are totally soaked. I must tell you that I have much more respect for tpyou because I can see that you're boy who doesn't give up and his body looks like bathed in sweat at the end.
I can see your body pouring sweat and my cock is hard and pulsing , boy I won't lie to you, I know your sweatyy y body makes me such aroused, so much that being too close to you can make me cum but I want to make you now feel like in heaven because you deserve it for such hard exercise. Yes, I finish you using my tongue, come my boy, cum out all your juice on my face , yes, scream.
Nothing is nicer than my lover's extreme orgasm. I'm looking at your body, .and want to press to you,
I'm kissing you for a while and then caressing your body and whisper to you : " Dear, I feel such amazing being such close to you , I can smell your personal scent, your body after such intense sweating, please help me with your hand and let me cum. Hope I can cum on you, yes babe, yes, lm coming ........ Dear, I so much love cumming on sweaty sexy body.
Some boy ready to exercise?

Featured Threads

New Personals