Some boy 20-46yo for hot gym fantasies?

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
I imagine i take a together shower with you and then you will show me your physical shape, riding treadmill in room where is almost 95F. Your body is pouring sweat but you keep exercising. Good boy, half more hour of extreme sweating. Finally you finish, my cock is such hard.
I'm proud of you that you didn't give up and at same time I cannot resist your body, such aroused dear. I know that your sweaty body will make me cum but want to last yet because you first deserve such pleasure for such hard exercise. I keep petting and caressing your body and play with your cock, get you closer and closer, sweating even more than before but pleasure you feel is uncontrollable, yes, you feel like in heaven, boy bathed in sweat exploding in massive orgasm, cumming allover my face and that relief than .... present for my boyfriend because his body will make me cum very soon. Just press to him and feel he is such close and smell his body, pheromones in his sweat..... I'm coming

I just cummed out huge load, almost lost consciousness ... if here is a boy who wants this load on his body, write me please. I want to love you as my dear partner not just orgasm pressing to your sweaty body, but it's natural, love your body so much.

Write me boys

Featured Threads