Some boy for hot gym play and sex?

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
I won't hide from you that I imagine now you riding an exercise bike and watch you sweating really intense. I'm happy you accepted these 95F. Continue my boy, i want you sweat thru all your clothes and then I make you all naked. Look how hard is my cock, I didn't cum for 10"days and your body makes me such aroused like crazy. It has been almost 2 years when my lover with his wife moved to Asia. Adrian was really nice boy and he did lot of exercise so he was used to sweat.
One day I asked him if I can make him sweat more than ever before ? He agreed so I bought sauna suit with hood for him and let him run on treadmill for half hour. Then we took off the suit and saw Adrian drenched in sweat. He said : " This was my most intense sweating in my life. " I said : " I must press to your body,and will play with your cock, such hard and yes, go ahead, fuck me.. " Adrian that time last another 10 minutes, and had super strong orgasm and I just pressed to his body am he started caressing my cock. I loved to smell his body after such intense sweating ( in just 75 minutes lost my boy 6 liters. ) and in this moment I exploded and cummed on his body.....

Boys, write me if here is somebody who would like something like this.

Featured Threads

New Personals