Some nice boy 18-46 yo for hot gym sex

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
I imagine I surprise you in private gym. You just finishing hard long training, hour and half on exercise bike. I look at you and you are really cute boy and i can see your face and body are totally sweaty. I think you deserve a bounty for such hard exercise and also feel how your sweaty body does arouse me. Now I will give you big bottle of ion drink because really sweat a lot and I give you dry headband. Now I want to see your body so taking off your shirt and undershirt both totally soaked in sweat and soon you are naked just with headband. I wipe off little bit your face and cannot stop looking at your sexy body. You're all shiny and drops of sweat running down your body. My cock is in seconds hard without I even touch it. I cannot describe how much I want you but first you deserve to feel the strongert pleasure because you did exercise such hard. I tell you to lay down on mattresses covered with towels. I tell you : " I'm really proud of you for exercising such hard and not giving up. Be sure that intense sweating is good for your body and you can see how much you make me aroused. Now I want that you just relax and enjoy your feelings. I want to finish you with my mouth and tongue and wish you cum allover my face. I want to make you biggest pleasure possible because you deserve it. I'll remember to give you drink often because you will sweat a lot whole way till you orgasm. And then I wanl to orgasm pressed to you dear and flood your sweaty body with my week load of cum. Now I'll play with your hard cock and caress your body. In 20 minutes you start moaning, louder and louder as you getting closer to finish. I see you sweating more and I start sucking your cock . Now you getting really close my boy, I can see it in your face, you're shaking and caressing your body. Now I start to lick your cock with my tongue and holding it in another hand. Soon you're screaming that you must cum. I tel you to flood my face and you exploded, I can see your body shaking in very strong orgasm and your cock cumming allover my face hot juice, so much at I have in hairs and throat.
I love my partner feels like in heaven and now I can feel how much I want to relieve that pressure, watching you laying down all tired and yes I cannot resist sweaty boys I need press to you, now I can feel how you all wet and you caress my cock, yes, boy you are my sweet boy, I'm such close, yes now I can smell you, your body after such bath in sweat. My boy, I'm cumming allover your body, such intense pleasure and now relief.
Some boy wouldn't like something like this?

Featured Threads

New Personals