Some nice boy 20-45 yo

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
For exchange and maybe later realization all our experiences, dreams and fantasies. I'm neither dominant neither sub, love long petting, kissing, edging and the most beautiful for me is watching my partner's strong orgasm.
I feel so horny and I hope some boy here will like what I imagine to do with him now.
My cock is hard like stone when I imagine you, riding an exercise bike. I love to see my boy working hard on his shape and you sweating so much, now taking off shirt and keep exercising. Rivers of sweat running down your sexy body, I must have you now..I give you big bottle with ion drink and compliment you for such hard exercise. Please let me pet you, feel you close. Thank you my boy I feel I'm such full. I'm soon all wet from your sweat and your body makes me such horny. Also you start moaning how I play with your cock. I press close to your body and smell you, your clean washed body now sweating from every pore, yes, now, you so close, I finish you with my mouth and tongue. You such loud boy now, must feel such strong pleasure in your body, i love you feel like this but please now I must press to you, want to smell you, please just caress my cock, I cannot last too much longer, coming, my boy, I'm cumming allover your body...
Write me if you like something like this ...

Featured Threads

New Personals