Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
And maybe we can realize them one day.
I'm 41 yo bi boy, neither dominant, neither sub, love long petting, edging, sucking ... So much love to see my partner's pleasure, I'm very emphatic and will always feel with you.
These all was pretty "normal" but here is one other thing I need from my boy. I want to tell yet that I'm looking also for long term relationship. Maybe you too and I describe now how you can get me totally out of control.
I love to watch my boy exercising and work on his physical shape. And have really hard exercise for you. I love to shower together and wash and massage your body. You agree today I'll be your personal trainer and you good boy who will listen to me. I want to see you trying as hard you can and make your body all bathed in sweat. You're my boy, you agree even when you know that the temperature in the room is 95F. I confess to you how horny will you make me sweating like river.
After shower I stay naked and for you have a new exercise dress and headband. You are such sexy boy. We go to the exercise room and you start running on the belt. It's such hot here and you soon sweat such intense. I'm proud of you that you don't give up and continue. I can see sweat dripping from your shirt totally soaked with sweat and tell you to finish. I go close to you, give you big bottle of ion drink, wipe off your sweaty face, change your headband and I must have your body, pet you now. My cock is hard like stone, I hug you, I'm soon all wet from your sweat and can smell your body.
I'm such horny I feel I'd love to cum soon but first will finish you and then ..
I'll cum allover your sweaty body dear ....
Some boy would like it?

Featured Threads

New Personals