Some of the weirdest kinks

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I thought it might be fun to start a thread where we can all post the weirdest kinks we come across.
Not simply something you find weird but really unusual that you think maybe most have never seen before, things like this that I came across.
No idea what you call this, being tied naked to a tree in the snow and having snow balls pelted at you. Masochistic for sure but also WEIRD....

008.jpg

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Weirdest ones i have heard of are a fetish for farts and a fetish for being swallowed and digested whole.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
weirdest kink I find is diaper play for some reason even though it seems not so uncommon..lol

Reactions: Hhhh

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
being tied naked to a tree in the snow and having snow balls pelted at you
I played it when I was 12 years old. :) It doesn't hurt at all. :)

Branding with hot iron. I tried it five years ago. This is very painful...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Some good ones mentioned for sure, just goes to show how wonderfully diverse the kink world is I guess!
I played it when I was 12 years old. :) It doesn't hurt at all. :)
Not so sure about that, the gal in the photo doesn't seem to be enjoying it much and I wonder how sensitive her nipples are after a while out there. I'm guessing a direct hit then could be pretty painful!

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
Belly punching is a weird fetish. But I find it arousing to see someone dropped to there knees after being punched in the belly.

Hillbilly_one

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
THe wierdest one for me, and one that I do not sgare, is balloons.. And more specifically rubbing them all over your body.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
kinks or rather fetishes involving bugs and worms seem weird [and gross] to me

Reactions: dearelliot

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lol, indeed its known as "formicophilia" and the Japanese seem to have the market cornered on that one!

• Haha
Reactions: AmvetSB

ContinuousFunction

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 10, 2019
People smearing with feces. Having worked briefly in Healthcare, i presume myself qualified to say that these are traits of insanity. I tend to view diaper things in the same light - people should be happy as long as they don't need them.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Beastality, not a direct fuck but I like to have someone play with his/her pet using hands/mouth and other things.
Ball/pussy kicking

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
my7 favorite fetish is strange/sick for most of girls. I love to stuff household items in vagina and I love when girl walk with it inside. or have it doing normal everyday tasks. Of course this thing must fit whole totally.

• Love
Reactions: sublimeslave

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I find those vacuum beds weird. Really, why would you use them? Okay, they totally immobilize you, which would be very appealing... but you're also quite protected from spanking, which makes it pointless - at least from my perspective.

No idea what you call this, being tied naked to a tree in the snow and having snow balls pelted at you. Masochistic for sure but also WEIRD....
I'd love to try that. It's only a small step from hidden exposure and spanking, right?