Sometime soon I hope

thelatexsubtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2011
Leeds
As you instructed I await your arrival knelt naked on the floor in the centre of the room. The room has been prepared as you requested a variety of toys, outfits and other items are ready and waiting.

I hear the door open but daren't look up as you have already told me to only look at you when instructed. I can see your feet approaching. Black shiny boots moving closer. With every step I can see a little higher up your leg. You tell me to look up. I slowly lift my gaze. For the first time I can see that the boots go up to just under your knee, my eyes wander further up your body and my excitement begins to build as I see that you are dressed in a full length black latex catsuit. The only skin that I can see is your face. The catsuit looks dull though and I soon find out why.

You throw a cloth at me quickly followed by a bottle of shining spray. I understand what I must do and begin spraying your catsuit starting at the lower leg. I take the polishing cloth and begin shining the suit. "Make sure you do a good job slut", I reply "yes Miss" as I carefully attend to the catsuit. I reach your thighs and it takes all of my restraint not to go directly to the tight latex covering your pussy. I can't believe just how tight it is, I can clearly make out the shape of your pussy lips below the latex. SLAP I feel your hand crack against my cheek, "Stop staring and do the task you have been assigned", "Sorry Miss" I stutter.

I inch up each thigh applying spray and polishing. I reach your pussy and carefully polish the latex, you moan slightly but the moment is over far too soon. "Come on slut get this catsuit polished".

I continue up your body until I have polished every part of the catsuit. You walk over to the mirror to inspect my handy work. As you walk I admire my Mistress in her shiny latex catsuit, the material stretching and contorting as you walk. The light bouncing off your body. You maybe petite but you have curves in all the right places. You look stunning. I'm quickly brought back to earth. "Useless slut, you missed a bit", I can't see even a small dot that I've missed but I darn't argue. "On your hands and knees". I do so and reply "Yes, sorry Miss".

You walk back behind me, I can hear you go over to the table with all the toys but have no idea what you have selected. I don't have to wait long as paddle thwacks down hard on my ass, followed by another 3 strokes.

"Thank you Miss". My ass is stinging and I wait wondering what will happen next. "Kneel Slut", I do so quickly. After a few seconds I feel a cold oily liquid dripping onto me from above. It starts out as a few drips but soon its being poured. I'm being covered in what feels like oil, I realise its lube / dressing aid. "Rub it in slut, coat yourself". I begin pushing the lube all over my body, there is far more than I need as more and more coats me.

Suddenly a transparent catsuit lands on the floor infront of me. "Get dressed". I begin pulling the thin latex over my feet and up my legs, its hard keeping my balance due to all the lube but I manage to get dressed as my Mistress laughs and giggles at my efforts. The catsuit includes a hood, feet and gloves. The only exposed parts of me are my ass and cock.

"Very good, now come here slut" I immediately crawl over to you. "Lay down on your back, legs in the air and grab your ankles" I do as instructed. As soon as I hold my ankles you begin wrapping my wrists to the leg with bright red bondage tape, soon I am totally helpless. Next you wrap the tape over my eyes. I have no idea what is coming next until I feel something brush the inside of my leg then suddenly I am being plugged, its not too big but the shock makes me yelp. "Quiet slut" you say and then I hear you moving. I feel your weight come down on my chest as you straddle my face and tell me in no uncertain terms "Make me cum slut or you'll suffocate trying".

My tongue quickly starts exploring your pussy as you grind against my face. Its hard to breathe but I concentrate on my task. You reposition yourself and I know what to do, you push your clit towards my waiting tongue and I massage, flick and tease it until you begin to moan loudly. I feel your body start to shudder as you orgasm while straddling my face. The orgasm ripples through you and you slump down onto my face making it hard to breathe. Finally you regain your strength and climb off me.

"Now lets see about you slut". You get up and walk away, I'm left wondering what will happen next. It seems like forever. Then I feel my legs been lifted and quickly the plug is pulled out. It takes my breath away briefly but I can't worry about that as I feel something nudging at my ass. I've never taken a strap-on before but I'm about to lose my virginity. "Relax Slut" I'm told, I must have been tensing at the thought. I try relax as more and more is pushed into me. Its not huge and though a little uncomfortable at first I begin to relax. You start to wank me as you fuck my ass and I relax further. "You've been a good Slut today so I will let you cum but I'm going to fuck you until you do". I can feel the orgasm building and I you can tell as you fuck me harder. I'm getting close but you stop wanking me and just continue to fuck my ass. The orgasm is still building though, I can't believe what is about to happen. "Good Slut cum for me". As the strap-on is pushed deep inside me I cum hard, you fuck me harder and I keep cumming. "Such a good little slut" you tell meas you withdraw. "Thank you Miss" I reply. "Now get some rest" you say as I hear you walking away.

Featured Threads

New Personals