Somewhere, Mt: M/Sub/21 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ I beg you Mistress!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
21 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello, Hopefully you might potentially own me as my Mistress.

First about myself, I am a 21 year old university senior living in the western part of the United States, studying sustainable ag/food system practices. My schedule is fairly set but i am free and flexible when I am not in class or working. I live in the Mountain time zone it is not important that you do just that it might work out better for us.

I have been a submissive male for a few years now and over time I have tried a variety of different tasks/ assignments for many mistresses however those relationships did not work out. But they were not total loss and from them I learned that I am looking for an interactive mistress, I have webcam and am more than willing to show for you, I do not require cam from my Mistress but a photo or mic or something to prove who you say you are would be preferred.

I am open to both meetings and offline tasks, but as a bad slutty slave require quite a bit of attention and believe it helps if I am being watched while punished.

I have quite a collection of toys and feminine clothes and if you would like to know more or are interested send me a pm and we'll determine the best way to get in touch

Toys I have include:
1 anal initiation kit, one 4 in dong, one 6 in dong, and one 8.5 in dong
2 fair sized 5 in long buttplug one black, one pinnk
1 7 in vibrating buttplug
1 7 in purple vibrator
1 leather cock and ball divider
1 4 gates of hell cocking ring with rubber rings
1 Leather Collar
1 Red Ball Gag
3 wax candles, I can always get more of these
1 pocket pussy
Black butterfly nipple clamps
Under the bed bondage kit
Feminine clothes are:
1 brown polka dot bikini top and bottoms
1 pair red fishnet stockings
3 thongs
1 denim skirt
and one 1 pink top
1 pair of heels

• Kinks:
Femdom, bondage, anal, humiliation, cum control/denial, sissification, crossdressing, light pain, cbt, gags, hot wax, reports/ blogs, diet control, exercise control, clothing control

• Experience:
My experience has been mainly online, for about 4 years with a variety of mistresses, I have done casual meetings, and had more long term mistresses. For them, as for you I can show on webcam, take pics, I have done many body writing, anal, ice, pain and humiliation dares. Even competing with other slaves pm me if you would like to know more

• Limits:
My limits include: scat watersports/piss play, heavy pain, public, family, pets, any pain that is permanently damaging to my body including blood, body mods, tattoos piercings etc.
Dislikes: double penetration anal, moderate pain, underclothes bondage/clothing control, ass to mouth,

Featured Threads

New Personals