Spanking slave

Beans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 28, 2015
I´m really into spanking. But i need tasks. I will prove completed tasks with pictures of my red butt.

YourSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 22, 2015
You need a spanking?? Ok, use your choice of toy or tool and spank yourself on each cheek as many times as your age as hard as you can. When done, use your most disliked toy or tool and spank each cheek in the same spot 10 times as hard as you can. Do this for both cheeks and in as many spots as you can take. Trying to make it into a pattern makes it a little more fun. Would love pics and a report when done! �� Enjoy!!!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will take a wooden spoon, spank your right ass cheek your age times 3. Then your left. Then your dick just your age. Then your balls your age. Next take a belt whip the back of your right thigh age times 3. Then your left. Now your right ass cheek. Then your left. Now your dick age times 2. Now your ball your age. If you do not think you did this good enough use the belt on the bottom of your feet 150 times each foot first the left then the right. And don't forget the pics!!

Featured Threads

New Personals