Squirting contest

yourslave36

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2014
I was just browsing the albums and found this picture: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album....eid=30353&commentid=24411#picturecomment24411

This is so hot! I love making my wife squirt! every time!
But I have mixed desires about it... I want to see how far she can squirt, yet at the same time I want her to squirt all over me and make me drink her sweet juices!
I enjoy seeing this so much, I decided to have a competition to see who can squirt the most, and the furthest.
I dare any girls, sluts, and whores to take a picture of themselves squirting and send it to me. By sending me the pictures, you are authorizing me to post them in my album Squirting Contest in conjunction with this blog.

In order for you to be entered, the picture must be in color and you must write your profile name across your inner thighs for proof that it is you. (Can be in marker or lipstick, but must be legible.)
You will get one point per vote; 25 bonus points for having your face in the picture. (This is not required if it is a limit for you; however, if it is a limit (will be verified), I will award an additional 50 points, total of 75 points, for pushing your limit.)
Take whatever position is most comfortable for you, but your legs must be spread as wide as you can so we can clearly see the fountain squirting from your cunt!
50 bonus points for each person in the same picture that is squirting at the same time!

Please provide a detailed report of what you did to reach orgasm (what you used, how much time it took, distance, etc.). All or part of your report will be added as a caption to your pic.

Have fun girls, Let's see how wet you can get!

Featured Threads

New Personals