St.johns: F/Switch/23 (household) seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ 23 F Master/Any gender Slave.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Canada

blood_goddess

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
23 year old switch female seeking a slave female of any age

Hello to all Lady s,Gentlemen, Pets and others who wish to view my post.
I am From Newfoundland if you don't know where that is its in Canada.
I'm 23 an d more in to the Gothic, visual kei look tho i do also like other styles, those first 2 are my main. ^_^ Nya! Meow!

Fetish wise I'm in to many things if you desire to know more just message me ill see if i can list them for you.
I also have few limitations they are ; I will not ruin a persons life I wont do Extreme situations such as making you have any psycho complexes such as Depression Anxiety or suicidal issues.I will not let you top from the bottom, Nore will i allow someone to look at me naked, if your just out for sex or to have your life ruined do not message me.

What I am looking for how ever is ; slaves who will Push there limits for me, keep a open mind,tributes optional, do not expect me to take there bull shit, I desire dedicated loyal slaves,.Short term,No pussy footing around, May consider Long term slaves under certain circumstances.Also im not going to
dominate you in every conversation or give you tasks id like to have some vanilla chats to and get to know you! ultimately my end goal is a live in slave/friend.I will not have sex with a slave or perform sexual acts . How ever i will allow them to do such things in front of me I dislike sexual activity most times and dislike being touched by people.

Will also role play with the right type of person,etc...

If interested please state the following:
Experiences in person

Experiences online

Best fantasy

Limits hard

Limits Soft

Portions such as hips bust waist

Health status anything i should be condenser about such as if you have carpel tunnel or diabetes or any possible health problem that might be effected during a session.

Allergies

living conditions

time zone

weather or not you want online or offline

and any other possible relivent information

If you have read this far thank you for your time and consideration in my post ! ! I hope to hear from you soon ^_^
Also if your dominant i wouldn't mind a friend to chat with about ideas!Also I will accept switch applications!
My end goal is to have a harem of slaves who obey me in a total power extainge way but also have a strong vanilla connection with them. they can own slaves of there own or even lovers. but it cant interfere with there service to me. im not interested in the sexual aspect in terms of being physically involved.

Id love to be able to customize the slave as my mood see fit s have maid slave one day or choffer the next even have bondage slave etc limitless customization like cosplay.

• Kinks:
Bondage, pain mild to meduim, percings, i enjoy humilation, xdressing, costumes, roleplay,begging,domestic house work , financial , cuckhold, cub, waxplay. etc

• Experience:
roughly 9 years online owning slaves or subs .
about 1-2 years in person formal owner ship of slave..
and child hood experimentation.

• Limits:
causing life ruining things. Only short term with no live in potential.
lies. Hiding shit from lover . Trying to see me naked or do sexual activity's with me. Not being in to being dressed up and act the part of maid or ninja or butler etc in male and female clothing on a whim. Required a strong vanilla connection.

ready2fck

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 10, 2014
Information

Hello. I am a 19 male. i have had no experience in person, actually i have just really started in this field and really enjoy it. Not just the sexual aspect. Ive probably got 3 months of online experience.

My best fantasy is being on a date at the lake, nice romantic night, when I try and make my move she dominats the situation and me. As far as limits go i have very few and will not change them. I dont do blood, scat, or family. Anything else is fair game or up for debate, ill let you know if asked.

I am perfectly healthy, no issues what so ever including allergies. I live in Mountain time Zone (-7). I currently own a apartment with a friend. Im mostly online connection but may be willing for offline.

Im not too sure what else you would like to hear, but if you have anything let me know.

Thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals