Starter Question

NewMember

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 8, 2024
Hello again everyone,
As someone who declaring myself as a sub just recently, I realised that I'm not understand about what I want yet in this community.

If it's not bothering you, I want to ask where's the point when you realise what you want or experience that make you sure if you can find your desired things in this community?

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
For me it has changed as to what I want. Because I am learning as I go. I am still new to this. I have seen what others have tried and if it peeks my interest I talk to my Dom about it and we try it. Do not ever be afraid to try something and say no that's just not my thing.

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It’s sort of like having a favorite food or movie. You find interest in it by some sort of experience. In the case of kink. Maybe it’s a book or movie scene that sparked your interest. Maybe it’s a friends story about their experience. Maybe you just are curious and want to explore and much like foods, sampling things will help you refine your focus.

I suggest just looking into yourself on whys you’re here. What initially got you here. Then just explore and research various kinks to see what appeals to you.

I found what i liked before I joined the community. A vanilla girlfriend wanted spanks and choking in the bedroom. It interested me and I started exploring found a mentor etc. over the years I found many more kink interests and built my list

Reactions: Naughty nova