yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Has anyone here ever heard of Stomping, Trampling, and Crushing Fetishes? If you have I would like to hear some of your stories. Do you enjoy it? Was it something you wanted to just try one time?

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
I enjoy having my wife step on my balls not with her full weight but just some pressure. Also enjoy a well timed slap to the balls

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
Its an intense sharp pain followed by a immediate sense of relaxation...try having someone eat you out and slap your clit unexpectedly

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Clap my clit?

Its an intense sharp pain followed by a immediate sense of relaxation...try having someone eat you out and slap your clit unexpectedly

Pain is not a turn on for me when I am receiving it but I can respectfully give my partner pain if that is their turn on. I do not know if it is because I do not truly open up to the fact that pain can be pleasurable.

james

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2012
i know this is a very old thread. but i was wondering if theres any risk of becoming fertile with all that ball stomping, trampling, crushing, etc...
and if so what makes women want to do that?
and why do guys risk it?

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
I would assume serious harm could be done through these extreme forms of CBT. I would only be interested in having my face trampled, and not in a very hard & painful way. I'm more into the humiliation aspect

Featured Threads

New Personals