strangers to kick my nuts

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
I'm looking for instructions on how many different people I need to find to kick me in the nuts and how many times.

Examples:

Go to the park and don't leave till x number if people have kicked you in the nuts to there hearts content

Find enough people in one day to kick your nuts a total of (blank) times.

Get x people to kick your nuts. They only count if they kick you more then the person before.

Those are just examples. Feel free to make my nuts scream in pain.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Double the pain game

Get 6 strong men to kick your sorry nuts. They only count if they double the amount of kicks for every man before!

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
so I traveled to a near by town and decided to get started on my search of getting my balls busted by strangers.

the first few were very off put and wouldn't do it but eventually I got a good solid kick to the nuts. They were a bit surprised by the fact that I stayed standing and gave me props lol. the next one had to double his though but that was still only 2, luckily it didn't take me long to find one. simply offered a guy a 5 bucks to kick me in the nuts twice and he happily took me up on the offer. his kicks weren't as strong but my nuts were getting sensitive and made me double over a bit.

next guy took a bit to find I actually had to switch up locations to find him. was at a little strip mall when we I saw him. he agreed to it but took me out back to the cars so not everyone would be able to see. He didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about what was going on. his 3rd kick dropped me to my knees. I had to convince him I was ok and to finish the 4th, I had told him I lost a bet and he was ok with it.

I decided to take another approach to this challenge to find the next guy, I would tell people I was offering to let people kick me in the nuts to raise money for my college fund, dollar a hit. I actually got a guy on the way walking to the next park. 8 nice strong kicks, I was on the ground a few times but it was totally worth it. plus I made my 5 bucks back!!

I was able to find one last person for a the 16 but never could find someone willing to do the 32. the 16 was quite and intense and took a lot of will for me to stay on my feet as much as I did, still hit the ground a good few times and my eyes were watering but I did thank the man and told him how much I appreciated it.

It was an agonizing walk back to my car.

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
This sounds like an awesome experience. When I was in my teens in my sub phase this would have been my top fantasy.

Good work.

Featured Threads

New Personals