Strangest kink

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
What is the strangest kink you would do or have done...

We go ass to mouth, and pee

Strangest we would try would be fisting

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I would go for fisting, too. Everthing else is too odd-ball :)

Sennia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2008
For me, the crazier a kink is, the hotter it can be.

I've done a little messy foodplay, tight uncomfortable bondage, and even scat and watersports, so those are my kinkiest things I've done so far. As for the kinkiest things I -would- do, I'd at least consider pretty much anything.

I should also note that the hotness often comes from the concept of something, as opposed to actually doing it... for example, it's pretty clear that watersports is pretty nasty, but because it feels so wrong and kinky, it's exactly that which makes it so hot!

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
Watersports is fun for us and doesn't seem all that kinky anymore. But scat is out there for us...which is funny because we do anal all the time but actually deficating on the other person is currently out of our comfort zone...but hooray to you for trying it that is truly kinkier than most

rdsjr_1989

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2011
hehehe umm.... yeah pretty embarrassing to say... maybe ill tell in a little bit lol

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
What is the strangest kink you would do or have done...

I set myself up, to provide a service, as "Maid to Command".

I advertised that this was a no strings, no cost service, purely one way service, for any women that wanted it. I even provided a very totally one sided written contract. She would have full control.

I would go to the address she gave me, strip naked at the door, and give her my clothes. I would then clean her house, room by room. She had ever right to critize, and administer corporal punishment at any time, for any work she might feel was subpar.

It was one of the craziest things I ever did. I was fortunate to discover a
wonderful women, who put me to work for almost a full day, gave me well over a dozen spankings and whippings, and also had me service her orally (front and back) after each room. Yes, she made liberal use of my tongue.
After 6 hours, I was dismissed. I was never given or allowed any personal satisfaction.

But what an experience. I loved every second of it, and did a great job cleaning her entire home. I'd love to do this again someday.

suvla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 11, 2011
i have a few , had a ex roll me over so when i cumi came in my mouth , that was hot . she also made me wear a thong and shaved off all of my pubic hair the handcuffed me in public and gave me a blowjob whilst i still had the thong on that was hot . i love the idea of eating my cum out of a freshly fucked pussy or ass as well .

Featured Threads

New Personals