sub looking for a new dom

cupiedoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2015
im an 18 year old female looking for a male dom that is also interested in a relationship. im perfectly comfortable in a long distance relationship so distance isnt an issue. im looking for a guy between 18-23 whos not going to try and rush me into sexual acts. i relatively recently got out of an abusive dom/sub relationship and need some time to build trust with a new partner. im a good sub respectful, timely, and willing to fallow your instructions to the best of my abilities. i like bondage, whipping, anal, and above all else choking. and am curious in electrocution, fire play, and blood. i am above ALL else looking for a respectful man so anyone who immediately asks to play i will ignore.

Hutch1818

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2015
Hello I'm 19. And I would like to have the honor of building that trust with you.

Master_Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2015
Berlin
im an 18 year old female looking for a male dom that is also interested in a relationship. im perfectly comfortable in a long distance relationship so distance isnt an issue. im looking for a guy between 18-23 whos not going to try and rush me into sexual acts. i relatively recently got out of an abusive dom/sub relationship and need some time to build trust with a new partner. im a good sub respectful, timely, and willing to fallow your instructions to the best of my abilities. i like bondage, whipping, anal, and above all else choking. and am curious in electrocution, fire play, and blood. i am above ALL else looking for a respectful man so anyone who immediately asks to play i will ignore.

I am an 18 yo dom, and i would love to be in a dom/sub relationship with you;)

Featured Threads

New Personals