Sub Required

Aim292003

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2021
i am dominant master here...wanna be my sub and wanna get dominated by me?so add me in snap and be a good doggy.. My snap id is- aim292003
Or on kik- aim2920031

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i am dominant master here...wanna be my sub and wanna get dominated by me?so add me in snap and be a good doggy.. My snap id is- aim292003
Or on kik- aim2920031
So a bit of advice. Your profile says you’re a fresh 18. So even though I’m not one to say age and experience always go hand in hand. You have had less than one year at best to get legit in person mentoring or tangible experience. Yes you can read lots all you want online but the fact of the matter is that no one into the lifestyle who had lots of Exp to mentor you would do so before you turned 18.

The way you posted and just spammed a short no details copy paste across many dif boards here show lack of effort and in turn comes off as “I’m horny and just need quick play.”

The way you self title as dominant master sort of comes off wrong. If you’re saying your a master in your dominant craft you are far from such at 18. Now if your saying you’re into the role of master slave play that’s a bit different. Instead it comes off as the typical half ass Dom spouting titles to make himself seem like the domly Dom of all doms.

Finally you saying “be a good doggy” this is ridiculous. Either your into Petplay and not clearly stating as such or you think that all subs enjoy degradation by using such a title for them.
you should do some solid research and try and find a mentor in your same gender and role to help you learn and become proficient before trying to take on any subs of your own.

Reactions: missmai

Featured Threads

New Personals