Sub side makes sex alot better now.

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
My wife and I have always been on the dark side of sex, in a good way.

But now she seems to understand what to say to me during sex allowing me have to orgasm easier.

It is funny, at the age of 40 I hear and read stuff about guys needing a little blue pills. I have used them before and not ashamed, but I believe it is more about doing the same boring sex for 20+ years. Once you start exploring likes and turn ons for each partner, blue pills are no longer required.

One thing I NEVER heard middle aged guys complain about is, getting more difficult to orgasm. When I was younger I had to focus on sports or some random thought NOT to cum. Back then 20 mins was a good time.

Now at my age, for the last 3 or 5 years, it is the opposite. I can fuck for 2 or 3 hours and if my kinky side isn't played with a little I will stop fucking from being tired before I cum.

Now my wife knows my sub side so much better, I swear just from talking dirty she can make me cum in 10 mins or so. She likes them fast and get more than 1 round.

The nice thing about this not cuming after having sex for an hour or two... I finally understand women. It use to bother when a women wouldn't cum. I didn't say anythnig or whine but when I was younger having sex with out an orgasm sounded nasty, not in a good way.

But now I have had sex 30+ times with out cumming. It is still alot of fun. I also get a womens orgasm is 90% in the mind. I figured that out years ago. Again, once I figured this out I stopped taking it so bad when the woman didn't cum. Sometimes they had a bad day and they want to have sex to relax but their mind just isn't into it enough to cum.

And even having sex with her partner and seeing him cum will bring her some satisfaction.

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
NICE! I just waited an hour or two and came back to her. She had me doing house chores and fetching and chatching for 2 hours. Between my tens unit at full blast, my chastity on, and her using the shock collar on me ... it was very nice. I felt like I was going to cum like 80 times, but never did. Alot of pre cum leaking. Man it was so much fun cleaning and serving.

Featured Threads

New Personals