Kinks
Humiliation

Total control

Brainwashing/ psychological breakdown

Forced bi

Chastity

Bondage

Mild pain

Foot worship (I've found that this is the most likely way to break down my resistance)
Limits
Anything extreme/ obviously a hard limit e.g., permanent markings, overtly public, family, etc..
Experience
A fair amount.

boi20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2017
a 22 year old male from Colorado, US in college at the top of my class so I can guarantee intelligent dialogue. I have very few if any limits (with a little convincing in some areas), but tend to submit totally under the right pressure and in order give you what you desire. I eat healthy, work out several times a week, am in very good shape (5'11, 175 lbs.), and am fairly handsome. I don't have an age range that I am looking for specifically, despite what the post says.

No matter how long I try and stop myself I can never get away from the need to be controlled totally by a strong and dominant Woman, and when I find one I almost can't resist the need to sumbit to your will for your pleasure completely and to the best of my ability (honestly it's scary, my inhibitions seem to completely disintegrate when prompted by a firm and dominant Woman).

I am looking for anything from a casual to a serious d/s relationship - it depends on the right Domme, but I am looking for something long-term. I have had a few years experience so don't require any initial training. I am always respectful and subservient to the one whom I call my Domme. I work night shifts at the front desk of a hotel too where I'm all alone which opens up all kinds if avenues for fun.

My likes include but are very much not limited to:
Humiliation
Total control
Brainwashing/ psychological breakdown
Forced bi
Chastity
Bondage
Mild pain
Foot worship (I've found that this is the most likely way to break down my resistance)

Honesty, I will likely submit to almost anything which you want to subject me to - I am very submissive and subservient to the right Domme.

As far as limits go:
Anything extreme/ obviously a hard limit e.g., permanent markings, overtly public, family, etc..

Currently I don't have any toys/ clothes as a while ago I tried to stop doing this but it's just like an itch that I can't scratch which has inexorably has pulled me back here, but I am willing to acquire whatever you deem necessary to use me as you see fit.

The only thing which will take priority over this relationship is school, and even then I am very flexible.

If you are interested please contact me at either Skype @ live:laxjax33, or kik @ jaxyboi20, or a private message on here.

All I request of you is some verification that you are who you say you are and I'll show you my face and be your cam and task slave when you will have me.

I respectfully hope that you choose me to be your humble toy.
I promise it will be a worthwhile relationship.

Featured Threads

New Personals