Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
I don't really know since I'm new to this whole thing
Limits
Can't be too loud, outdoor stuff will only be an option of the conditions allow it, will not give any personal data
Experience
Absolutely none

nikilooto

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 24, 2020
Hey guy's it's nice to meet you all!
My name is Niki, I'm 19 years old and I'm here to try the whole Domme/Sub/Master/Slave thing out. I've never tried anything kink related before, however I'm very curious and am willing to learn. Regarding my limits, as I said, I haven't tried this before so I'm not really sure about that however I know I can't be too loud (I have a flatmate and very thin walls) and I also wont be able to do things 24 hours a day since I have to work (I work part time so that doesn't take up that much time and I work only a couple of days a week). Also I will need to confirm who I am speaking to (the idea of me submitting to someone who I can't be sure is even the sex they claim to be sounds a bit risky).
Regarding my pesonality, I'm rather flagmatic, optimistic (a bit too optimistic in some instances) and a generally a nice guy.
To give you guys an idea of where I stand I've completed the BDSM.org test and the results are as follows:
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Rope bunny
98% Submissive
79% Slave
76% Non-monogamist
65% Masochist
64% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
55% Exhibitionist
46% Vanilla
43% Brat
43% Ageplayer
42% Pet
33% Primal (Prey)
25% Voyeur
16% Boy/Girl
0% Switch
If you are at all interested or have other questions, please message me, I'll be looking forward to it! :D

Featured Threads

New Personals