Submissive male seeking Mistress

submissivematt94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2015
Hello All!

I've been around this site for a while but have not posted much. However it's time that changed so here is a short ad about what I am looking for!

Who I Am:
I am a 22 year old submissive from the United States. I have been involved in female domination both online and a little bit offline. I am seeking a Mistress who I can serve online. I have a webcam and a mic and am more than willing to use them both once we build up some trust.

Who You Should Be:
You should be a dominant woman interested in taking on an online male submissive. If you do not have a webcam or mic yourself, that is perfectly fine however having these would be a huge plus! After we get to know each other a bit, I would very much love for you to mold me into your perfect submissive.

Likes/Limits:
I enjoy bondage, humiliation, anal, CBT, nipple play, spankings, and much much more. There really is not much I won't be willing to explore. However I do request that you do not expect me to perform any tasks involving family, friends, public, permanent damage, scat, or crossdressing.

If you like what you see please feel free to send me a message and we can discuss further. Hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

Featured Threads

New Personals