SubSlave/- whatever you want looking to be controlled, I want to lose weight.

abigailmhmm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2021
Looking for a Dom who will challenge me, train me to be a good sub. I will provide pictures in return, ache too please you.

I would like to lose weight, if you can highly incorporate rules, permission for eating certain foods etc. being punished by my only being about to eat specific food (even if it’s not a punishment— could be a random demand) that would be absolutely awesome. I do not want to think, I want to be basically mindless, forced workouts, check ins, even a bedtime, water intake requirements etc. .I would also be interested in having to buy certain foods at the store..

I will submit to you if you can be a true Dom. I don’t like fakes.

Limits— I’m learning but scat, permanent marks (discrete is fine)

I truly need direct, Dominant, straightforward Dom. I enjoy being corrected and “punished” even if I didn’t do anything wrong..

Last edited:
Reactions: milly and The king

Fire and water

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2021
Looking for a Dom who will challenge me, train me to be a good sub. I will provide pictures in return, ache too please you.

I would like to lose weight, if you can highly incorporate rules, permission for eating certain foods etc. that would be absolutely awesome. I will submit to you if you can be a true Dom. I don’t like fakes.
I would like to see your limits , contact when you are ready for the task

abigailmhmm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2021

I would like to lose weight, if you can highly incorporate rules, permission for eating certain foods etc. that would be absolutely awesome. I do not want to think, I want to be basically mindless, forced workouts, check ins, even a bedtime, water intake requirements etc. . I will submit to you if you can be a true Dom. I don’t like fakes.

Limits— I’m learning but scat, permanent marks (discrete is fine), potentially full body photos, I can send videos and photos though..

Looking for genuine rules…

Food control
Forced
Exercise
Check ins
Tasks
Im really open to it, I just want to lose weight & be controlled

Fire and water

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2021
Looking for genuine rules…

Food control
Forced
Exercise
Check ins
Tasks
Im really open to it, I just want to lose weight & be controlled
Do the first task, I will get to know your body and you, then I will give tasks at the point of weight loss, actually you are the person I wanted and was looking for, a real ,,,,,
submissive

Reactions: abigailmhmm

abigailmhmm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2021
Do the first task, I will get to know your body and you, then I will give tasks at the point of weight loss, actually you are the person I wanted and was looking for, a real ,,,,,
submissive
I need more information about the first task.. food control.. what do I do

Featured Threads

New Personals