sugestion for asshole punishment

schiavo_dausare

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 7, 2014
My master told me to post this thread and ask all an exemplary punishment for my asshole. He will select the best and I will have to run. I dont want and I can not disappoint my Master so please be cruel and do entertain them undergo the punishment.

Last edited:

AsianObject

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2015
London
ass hole punishment

hi

a good punishment i've suffered is having my ass hole pumped with nipple pump and when it is swolen my master would beat it with a belt and then force large objects inside.

hope it helps x

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Bramble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Scotland
Winner gets the pics

This ass slut is about to be abused for a long time. The best suggestion will be used and pictures posted. Slave will be greatful for your time on this :D:D

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I think a good punishment would be for him to insert a large object in his ass and fuck it for 200 thrusts. Then have him spread his hole wide and then cane his asshole 50 times. Then repeat the process two more times. So the total number of thrusts is 600 and the total number of lashes with the cane is 150.

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
One idea is to take an enema and plug it up with a butt plug or something. Trust me its worse than it sounds

Bramble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Scotland
Last chance to give suggestions, this slave will be up for an night of fun tomorrow, do you guys have until 9am in the morning to come up with the winning idea.

November

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2014
Good ass punishment :

Give him strong enema than a long didlo or tale up his ass. Than he should put on only one peace of clothing like a skirt or other long dress that will cover his bottom but let the dildo inside. Then send him do some shopping I'm a huge shopping centre with a lot of people. After 15-20 minutes he should remove the object from his ass and continue to go around for another 20 minutes. Of course he is not allowed to use the toilet. He should be by now dancing from pain and eagerness to empty his load. When master decide he had enough, he has to buy a pamper for himself, put it on in the shop, go out on the street and then his allowed to empty his load in the pamper while walking on the street.

schiavo_dausare

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 7, 2014
thank you all for the ideas... i hope my Master will happy... more ideas please for my Master.... thank you.

schiavo_dausare

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 7, 2014
please.... i need more options for my punishment. my Master, when he will choose the winning penalty, force me also to post all the photos as proof. ..... Please let even more ideas

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Good ass punishment :

Give him strong enema than a long didlo or tale up his ass. Than he should put on only one peace of clothing like a skirt or other long dress that will cover his bottom but let the dildo inside. Then send him do some shopping I'm a huge shopping centre with a lot of people. After 15-20 minutes he should remove the object from his ass and continue to go around for another 20 minutes. Of course he is not allowed to use the toilet. He should be by now dancing from pain and eagerness to empty his load. When master decide he had enough, he has to buy a pamper for himself, put it on in the shop, go out on the street and then his allowed to empty his load in the pamper while walking on the street.

please pick this one.

PROJECTX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 14, 2015
Hope it helps

Do an enema hot surce chilli power 2 litter coke or something fizzy plug ur ass

Ass spanking belt 200 times the put vinegar or it

Fuck ur ass constantly with bigger and bigger till u can get a fist in

Then put a fist in 20 times each time in and out wait for ur ass to close then back in

Then pull out squirt it all out push a fist in and four arm deep u should be screening then u must sit down while it's in ur ass fucking it and ur master can do want he wants 2 u while u do thing

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe