Suggestions for a A/B cups

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
I’ve never had success in tying my tits as they don’t hang low enough for me to rope tie myself. But my friend on here suggested cat collars and they were perfect

Attachments

• 142EB3A6-EEB7-4CAB-96DF-B8275F7C8A14.jpeg
    142EB3A6-EEB7-4CAB-96DF-B8275F7C8A14.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 31

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
A lot of times the size factor can be reduced by leaning over forward like on all fours so they hang and give you some access to the base area for binding. Looks like the collars worked well for you. Nicely done !

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The secret is all about how tight you can get the binding quickly and the problem with rope is that it's not ideal for a fast binding. As you've discovered once you get a globe effect the binding is held in place by the groove behind the bulging boob.
binding.jpg
As seen in this example, even the smallest tit can be bound if you are determined.

And this is how you can then enjoy rope bondage, by using something quick like the cat collars, or as suggested by @subzzzero electrical tape or zip ties. With your boobs already in the right shape it's then simple to add a rope bra over this. You do of course need to keep a close eye on the total time bound and allow for removing rope before the base binding.

Last edited:

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
Well like that you could probably bind them and then take the collar off
Good thinking thank you!
The secret is all about how tight you can get the binding quickly and the problem with rope is that it's not ideal for a fast binding. As you've discovered once you get a globe effect the binding is held in place by the groove behind the bulging boob.
View attachment 111540
As seen in this example, even the smallest tit can be bound if you are determined.

And this is how you can then enjoy rope bondage, by using something quick like the cat collars, or as suggested by @subzzzero electrical tape or zip ties. With your boobs already in the right shape it's then simple to add a rope bra over this. You do of course need to keep a close eye on the total time bound and allow for removing rope before the base binding.
thank you so much this was very helpful. I will try adding the rope with the collar. Though the zip ties do look hardcore and I live that, but I don’t want to risk getting stuck. 😖

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You can also practice on zipties out of place. If you press into the locking part you can break the tab and it will release in case they get too tight to cut

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
Thank you for all the help! Gonna go to the hardware store!

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
Having the ability to safely cut away any ligature is imperative when engaging in such play. The side cutters shown above would work. But might i suggest a pair of Nibbler scissors. These are specifically designed for cutting away material in close proximity to the body, note the blunt endsand angled head for easy access. this is what are used in hospitals.7D98F4A1-6B2D-4032-913C-0CBA69A509F1.jpeg

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
Electrical tape grabs pretty well. Zipties are another one but safety is a bit more RACK there.
Another kind of tape that works well is Duct Tape, sometimes called Duck Tape. Put a layer of it over the nipples as well. When you pull it off it will hurt and maybe leave some marks. But, it will not be permanent marks.

Featured Threads

New Personals