Sunday whipping

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
At home, I am required to be naked below the waist. Never jeans, never panties never a a dress or skirt below my bottom . This is to provide immediate access for corporal punishment or fucking me.

Today, my Mistress whipped me with an electric cord raising large red welts across my bottom, my legs, front and back.

Then my Master came into my room and had me suck his gorgeous manhood until he was rigid hard. He entered my tight sex until I felt completely full of his cock and fucked me until his cum filled me.

Not a terrible way to spend a Sunday

Reactions: The king

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
My welts have gone down. In their place however, are really dark marks and soreness to remind me of the horribly AWESOME whipping I got yesterday by my beautiful and heavy handed, strong Mistress.

I was awaken today, by the head of my Masters hardness rimming my anus before he plunged it in, entering me with the entire length of his gorgeous shaft until my sex was filled with his fully erect cock.

He fucked me good. He fucked me thoroughly and in his rough, but reassuring way that I am their valued property. I took him straight from ass to mouth and sucked him off until he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all like a good boi slut. While showering with him, he guided me down to my knees and peed in my mouth.

Mondays like today aren't so bad.

Featured Threads

New Personals