United States (East of the Rockies)

snoopdug

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2012
36 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

I am a sub male looking for a master local to me that I can please. I want to find a master that will train me to please them and anyone else that they want. I am a fit guy, blond hair, blue eyes, 6'2" 180lbs. I am willing to do most anything to please including showing my face, some pain (not extreme), minor public, messy, cum, piss, bondage, exposure on the internet etc. I hope to find a master that is willing to parade me around naked showing off the slut that I am.

My work schedule can be challenging at times, but I am willing to complete tasks during work and provide pictures etc whenever possible and meet whenever possible as well. I am free to be on skype in the late afternoon and evening mostly and I am on eastern standard time. I will share more when we first talk. PM me if you are interested

• Kinks:
whips, moderate pain, bondage, group sex, gangbangs, oral, anal, piss, messy things, some exposure, some minor public. There is not much that I will not try at least once

• Experience:
I am newer to this, but I have a lot of experience as a sub online. Now I am hoping to move into a "real life" situation

• Limits:
Nothing that will get me arrested, and no scat

New Personals