Swinger party Dom room dilemma

FeelingFloggy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2024
Hello all,

My wife and I have attended swinger hotel parties for about 3 years, and have had a lot of fun at them. Within the past year or so, we decided to decorate and open our room, offering flogging, sensory activities, and a seductive, Dominant experience to visitors. We've done it a few times now, and it has become quite popular in the club. The crowd (as many as can be crammed into half a double room at a time) generally watch, and just cheer (or cringe 😄) and vibe. It is a lot of fun.

The original plan was to have my wife involved in the experiences somehow, but due to the large crowds and largely one-on-one nature of the experience I tend to provide, she has instead ended up dealing with logistics and room flow, participant order, and spends quite a bit of time answering the questions and concerns of interested and nervous participants, and their partners. This is all happening while I am flogging the ladies she's lined up for me...which has certainly been extraordinarily helpful, however, she is not having any real fun while doing this.

I've considered velvet ropes to maintain space and help form a line, or a take-a-number ticket dispenser, and then giving them a brief rundown myself with the next in line when it's their turn. I believe this would resolve the logistics issues.

However, I am struggling to think of some ideas of ways that she can participate in the scenes, and enjoy herself. She's quite playful, sweet, submissive and kinky, however not particularly interested in, and has a lot of anxiety about sexualized experiences with people she is not attracted to, and that tends to be most people who are lined up and interested in the experience. During these events, I'm generally fully clothed and limit "sexual" activities with the participants to use of toys, or fingers, if that.

For the most part, I closely talk to and flog the butt of the ladies one-on-one, while the partner watches. Once they've had enough, they walk away, and I move onto the next. Those who come back for seconds, I give them a blindfold and do a little work on their front side with the flogger, crop, duster, pinwheel, ice, toys, etc.

We'd love to find some ideas of fun activities my wife can do to participate in the scenes, without being stuck just sitting there conversing with the husband, leaving him out entirely, or just sitting there getting bored waiting for someone who floats her boat to come along.

She's happy to perform tasks for me as a submissive, as long as they are mostly party type fun, not an abundance of boring and mundane logistical type tasks, and she's not being made to perform or receive sexualized favors with people she's not attracted to.

Overall, we both love the energy and vibe of the room, and would love to continue, but she's rapidly losing interest because it feels more like a job than a party for her.

If you have any thoughts on how you might handle this, I'd love to hear them!

Thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals