(Switzerland) Bern: M/Sub/23 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Looking to get away...

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
23 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

....from kinktalk and sites like that.

I caught myself spending way too much time on the Internet and therefore would like to get away from all the BDSM/Femdom forums that I am active in. Instead I would like to spend more time serving a true Mistress.

So if you are a dominant woman, or maybe even a cruel switch lady, I would be honored to be enslaved by you. Please send me a PM and tell me about yourself.

I want to make this all about YOU and YOUR kinks, not so much about mine. That's why I won't list my likes/dislikes/limits and things like that. Just tell me your ideal scenario, and we'll go from there. The only thing I ask is that you respond quickly, because I won't be coming back to the site after next week.

We can communicate through email and skype. We can exchange pictures and do cam sessions. I would really love a long, intense cam session with a passionate Mistress who knows what she wants, and that would just put me in my place no matter what. In the unlikely event that we live close to each other, real life meetings would be a possibility.

So let me ask you again, if you want an obedient slave, a piece of property that you can use, abuse and torture, that you can degrade and humiliate and treat like shit, please contact me. I am open for long-term relationships as well as one-time sessions.

Please don't contact me if you don't know what you want, and are constantly changing your mind about doing this or not.

Best wishes

your potential sub

• Kinks:
femdom, feet/shoes/socks, ass & underwear, licking/kissing/sucking on stuff, rubbing stuff in my face/rubbing my face in stuff, dirty talk, psychological games, mindfucks, force myself to do gross/disgusting/nasty dares and tasks to torture myself and bring pleasure to my mistress, being obedient, treating women like royalty, pic4pic, cam2cam, receiving audio commands, forcing myself to keep going even after an orgasm, basic bondage, workout dares, truths, just being an as authentic slave as possible

• Experience:
Mostly short-term online play and sessions

• Limits:
cbt, public, involving other people, crossdressing, ageplay, anal (except for a little bit of ass-to-mouth if you want), permanent damage, revealed identity (in case it's an online relationship), illegal

Featured Threads

New Personals