Taking Humiliating Pic Requests

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
I really want to take some hot, humiliating pictures today. If anyone has any ideas for how I can abuse myself and expose the results to all of you, please let me know!

Mr-Lover-Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2014
Fuck toy

Color your face like a doll. Rosy red cheek. Write "brainless fuck toy" on chest and stomach. Color your nipples red as well. Bind your breast and clothes pin your nipples. Pm me if you want a more detailed description.

Mr-Lover-Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2014
Good girl on the last request. I appreciate your innocent picture as well but I feel you missed an opportunity. I think you should put back on those stockings, shoes and skirt then lay on your back spread open. Add it to your album begging guys to tribute it.

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Piss your panties legs spread, topless, with I love piss on your stomach.

starch

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 4, 2013
make a mirror naked selfie of you facing away the mirror on all four with a buttplug in your ass and clapms on your tits. look into the mirror

Last edited:

Darrenpain

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2015
U.K.
Pic

Put a cucumber in your ass then put clothes peg on your tits and clit then cover your body with honey and flower

Nick30497

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2015
Idea

Writte on your body (anywhere) Slut, Whore, Fuck Toy, Cum dump, etc...
Then cover your cunt with whipped cream and to end it all a cherry on top of it.

Lyb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Tie your pussy lips to your ankle using clamps so that your foot touch your ass. do the same with your wrist and nipples

Featured Threads

New Personals