taking orders on cam

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
decided to login to Chaturbate and broadcast for a little while wearing fishnet stockings, and a peehole cage you can see it in my pics.

I was letting people write things on me aske me to do things for them unless I didn't feel okay with it... I will probably go back again, so here's the link:
chaturbate.com/b/smlldckbnd

I had a bit of fun while on cam. one girl asked a few questions about my cage and why I was wearing fishnets and liked the idea of seeing me in the fishnets but didn't care for the cage since it didn't let me get hard and she wanted to see me cum.
There was another girl watching (or at least I presume it was a she based on her profile) but she never said anything.
Several guys watched, most wanting to see my ass.
Then there was one that had me write on my belly "slut" and after he had me put my big plug in, had me write "I'm a bitch" across my chest and "fuck me" on my ass cheeks. that was not easy to do since I'm not very flexible and no good writing backwards. lol.
I was asked if I had any other toys and brought out my ball crusher.
As I took off the peehole cage, a lot of pre-cum dribbled out and someone told me to lick it all up and I did. Not to terrible.
Finally got the cage off and the ball crusher on and was told to flatten it as much as possible.
I was left that way for a while but then no one else wanted to do anything to me and I had to log off.
Overall, it was kind of fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals