naughtylittlegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 4, 2014
Canada
Tasks

I am permitted to complete tasks given to me by other doms, as long as they fit my likes and limits (see below) and are approved by my Dom first. I love getting to do tasks. My only regret is that I have a busy schedule so often there's quite a delay, and I apologize in advance. But I will do my best, and I always appreciate well-written tasks.

I have only ever done solo play and online submission, so please no tasks involving someone else. Because I need to discuss all tasks with my Dom first and because my schedule tends to be quite busy, please be aware there will likely be at least a week's delay. But, unless I run into problems with the task (in which case I will message you and request the task be adjusted so I can try again), I will do the task as soon as possible and send you a full report right away.

I do not give out pictures, video, or audio of myself. I am happy to provide pictures of my toys, my panties, etc., but not of my person. If you would like photographic proof of a task, such as a wet toy or panties, I am happy to oblige.

I will, however, write the most vividly descriptive, sensually detailed, and explicitly naughty report possible (not exaggerated, all true, just lots and lots of yummy details) should I get to complete a task for or play with you. I do post these reports to my blog, but only so that they are visible to those on my friends list. The usernames of the lovely doms who've given me tasks are not posted or shared with anyone without their express consent.

I am not brand new, but I'm also still in the process of gaining experience, so please keep this in mind. I do enjoy trying new things as long as the task is put together with safety in mind, and I have listed a lot of my favorites here for your information ;) And of course you are welcome to inquire regarding anything.

And I do not need ridiculously complicated tasks, but I deeply appreciate being given tasks with enough detail to clearly indicate what you want me to do - if you plan on leaving key details up to me, odds are I won't like the task. Pleasing the dom who has given me the task is the icing on the cake ;)

If you want an idea of what I look for, some of the tasks I've already completed are listed in the two blog posts below:

Completed Tasks I II

Casual Play

I am also permitted to play casually with others (i.e. not full submission - I am fully submitted to Wardell only, and if you want to replace him then there is a link my signature just for you). I have no intention to enter into a committed relationship with any of my casual playmates, and I want to make sure that is clear beforehand as the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone.

I am only interested in playing online, not in person, and through text chat, meaning no cam. I also will only play with those who will take the time to get to know me and understand what ought to be discussed before we play.

I do not give out pictures, video, or audio of myself.

I only began submitting in March 2014, so I am by no means 'experienced'. I do enjoy trying new things as long as the task is put together with safety in mind, and I have listed a lot of my favorites here for your information. And of course you are welcome to inquire regarding anything.

Featured Threads

New Personals