Tasks for a sub (f) owned by m

Issy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
I wanna use my own body. I am surrounded by people but wanna use my body so bad. I want some tasks which involve edging, nipple play/torture and piss control and I don't want people to notice Me doing them. I don't have any toys. Please give ideas

Reactions: subtlizer

Frank78

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
u got any household stuffs that u can use? i can suggest some ways

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
I wanna use my own body. I am surrounded by people but wanna use my body so badly. I want some tasks which involve edging, nipple play/torture, and piss control and I don't want people to notice Me doing them. I don't have any toys. Please give ideas
1. Write a public pleasure toy on your tits just so you know, what you are and what you are hiding under clothes.

2. Clamp( clothe clamp etc) your nipples, and rubber band them so they won't get removed. Now wear a tight bra on them, and bend the clamps on your tits so they can hide in the bra. Wear a normal bra on them again to hide them.

3. Shove something in your pussy. Big enough to feel and small enough to move around in your pussy. If nothing a few pens work as well.

4. if you can, get your ass whipped hard or do it yourself. And feel the pain while walking around people.

5. as for piss you can either do one of the two below.
1. Piss only when you go see 3 males and 3 females go piss. ( not inside, just outside the washroom)

2 you can only piss 4 times 12.12 am and pm and 06.06 am and pm.

Learn to control your piss time.

Pm me for more tasks and proof nudes.

Issy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
Than
1. Write a public pleasure toy on your tits just so you know, what you are and what you are hiding under clothes.

2. Clamp( clothe clamp etc) your nipples, and rubber band them so they won't get removed. Now wear a tight bra on them, and bend the clamps on your tits so they can hide in the bra. Wear a normal bra on them again to hide them.

3. Shove something in your pussy. Big enough to feel and small enough to move around in your pussy. If nothing a few pens work as well.

4. if you can, get your ass whipped hard or do it yourself. And feel the pain while walking around people.

5. as for piss you can either do one of the two below.
1. Piss only when you go see 3 males and 3 females go piss. ( not inside, just outside the washroom)

2 you can only piss 4 times 12.12 am and pm and 06.06 am and pm.

Learn to control your piss time.

Pm me for more tasks and proof nudes
Thankyou so much and I am sorry I don't provide nudes.

Reactions: subtlizer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Than

Thankyou so much and I am sorry I don't provide nudes.
If you’re going to attempt some of those. Not sure your experience level. So just to be safe.
For the clamping there are time limits to be clamped. You should research this if you are not aware.
For the object stuffing in pussy. Be sure it’s large enough to not be lost inside. Chapstick, Eros ball, small items can be lost. Sharp items or items with a seam like a plastic handle with a seam that’s sharp can also hurt. No one on here is going to pay your emergency room bills so please use caution.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
If you’re going to attempt some of those. Not sure your experience level. So just to be safe.
For the clamping there are time limits to be clamped. You should research this if you are not aware.
For the object stuffing in pussy. Be sure it’s large enough to not be lost inside. Chapstick, Eros ball, small items can be lost. Sharp items or items with a seam like a plastic handle with a seam that’s sharp can also hurt. No one on here is going to pay your emergency room bills so please use caution.
Thanks for adding details about safety.
As for how long she keeps clamps and small stuff in pussy, that part is covered as not many subs likes to be a dumb slave type.
And i have pm her about being owned, and for questions if she have any. So i believe its all ok.

As for you, i want to say thank you again for always being there to not let the new subs going too far in excitement.

Reactions: Issy

Issy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
Thankyouuu. I'll keep that in mind:)

Featured Threads

New Personals