Tasks with evidence!

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some tasks to help me do things I've never done before and to give me something to do to fill the time when I'm feeling kinky (a lot of the time). A list of my likes, limits and toys are in my signature.

I'm specifically looking for ideas that I would be able to do in my flat (I live with other people so I would need to be quiet) or maybe something in public but slightly hidden (I don't want to strip off and masturbate in the city centre, lets keep it realistic).

If I like the task and can do it, I'll provide picture evidence in an album that I'll create on here.

Hope you can think of something for me to do!

DynamicPup

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2014
Boy, you need to get a dildo so others can make you fuck yourself with it.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I have two buttplugs that I can fuck myself with for now! Maybe eventually I will buy a dildo too :)

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Use toothpaste as a lube.Kneel in your room and play with that little penis.Make sure the toothpaste covers the penis head also.The toothpaste stays on until you have shot your load into your hand and then eat it.

Pics of your penis covered in toothpaste and of the load in your hand,then the load in your mouth before swallowing.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Ok I'm going to bump this thread rather than make a new one. I'm going to be home alone for a couple of days so I'm looking for tasks! I can be slightly more noisy now too so spanking tasks are fine. I look forward to serving you all. :eek:

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
Alright, for Starters:

Obviously, no clothing for you. You may use a towel if you have to answer the door shortly. If someone's coming over for longer, you may get dressed. But you should always wear as little as possible. I'll leave it to you to decide how much is needed.

Then: I guess a good sub shouldn't be able to just cum whenever he wants to. So if you want to cum during the time you're alone, you'll only do it in the following way. Unless you get another dare that involves cum:

You can masturbate however you want. But you may ony cum once a day. And you may only cum after spanking each butt-cheeck 20 times. You cum on the floor and lick it up.

Additionally, we should take the opportunity for spanking, since you wont have that any time soon again:

Your daily sub-excercise:

Each day, additional to the 40 spanks on your ass (I'm sure you'll do that every day ;)), you will have to spank your balls 20 times with something hard. Do it as hard as you can stand. Also, you're ass cheecks get 10 spanks each every day and your inner thighs aswell. Do this excercise every morning to wake you up. Ideally your cheeks should be a nice rosy red all the time.

Have fun sub.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I'm sorry about this, but I am no longer on my own. Someone moved in today so I can no longer do tasks that are loud. If I am on my own at any point in the near future I will do your task (but the person that moved in doesn't go out very much...).

I am still looking for tasks, preferably ones I can do in my room that won't make too much noise! I'm still willing to give evidence to any tasks that are given to me as well! I am also willing to do some public tasks but these may be very difficult depending on how public it is!

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
It's good you're telling us. It's not your fault after all.

I want you to Keep being naked whenever you can.

In Addition, whenever you want to orgasm, you will clamp both your nipples and both balls whilst masturbating. YOu may only cum on all fours on the floor and only if you lick it up afterwards.
You don't have to do this all the time, but I want you to do it at least once and tell us how it felt. And then do it whenever you can/want.

Also, you should go out wearing your buttplug (whichever fits best) and go for a small walk sometimes this week.

Have fun and be careful

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Alright, I just got naked because I'm in my room. The next time I cum I'll do this and upload pictures of my on all fours and of me licking the cum from the floor! Its carpet as well so I'll need to lick for quite a while :p

I'll go shopping with my large buttplug in at some point this week! The small one doesn't stay in hehe!

Featured Threads

New Personals