TaskSir's property punishment by Master

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
Hi everyone,
This is my first post ever on Kinktalk, and as I am under consideration as TaskSir's whore, from now on I will address myself as His property.

Previously, His property was assigned a writing task to finish, but failed. She was given another chance but did not succeed either. Accordingly, as part of the punishment, His property is to start a thread on Getdare to detail the assignment and what His property has to do because she failed. His property was also to answer every response in that thread within 6 hours since posted. Failure to keep this up will lead to further punishments by Master.

And.... His property failed. 3 questions (including one from Master) were responded later than 6 hours.

As the punishment, Master made His property create an account here for everyone to ask questions.

The same rule is kept also: His property has to reply to each and every question/comment in the limit of 6 hours after the person posted or another punishment will be added.

Thanks you everyone for reading. Please feel free to leave responses/questions as long as they are not too personal. His property will be answering them all and as soon as possible!

Featured Threads

New Personals