Teach my Girlfriend to Dominate me

Jjlans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2014
My girlfriend and I just recently started exploring our darker sides. We live pretty far away from each other, but agree that she should dominate me. She has no prior experience with femdom, whereas I have a decent amount. We need someone to teach her how to own me. Assistance will be greatly appreciated. Please respond privately for contact details.

Thank you,

Jjlans

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
There's no need to have someone else teach her THEIR expectations. Sit down together and decide what the two of you would enjoy her controlling. She's not necessarily enjoy how other people do things, and the goal is for you BOTH to enjoy it. She needs to develop her own style and it needs to fit your relationship. A simple Google search will give her more than enough reading material to gather ideas.

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Tell your girlfriend to get you a cock cage as she sees fit. She should send you everything and you need to send her the keys. That should start the dark fetish.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
I agree what was said above have a sit down, and I also recommend you both start on your common kinks first, and play with that for a while, then work you way over to your soft limits, and just visit them, maybe there will be something else you will find out you both like.

Featured Threads

New Personals